Tan Sri Abdul Aziz bin Mohamed Zain was born on 28th August 1922
in Kepala Batas, Penang. He obtained his law degree (Barrister-at-Law),
from Middle Temple, London in 1951.
- Worked in the State Secretariat, Kedah
- Magistrate, Taiping, Perak (1955)
- Deputy Public Prosecutor, Perak (1956)
- Member of the Legal Council, Kuala Lumpur (1957)
- State Legal Advisor, Kelantan (1958)
- State Secretary as well as the State Legal Advisor of Terengganu
- State Legal Advisor, Perak (1960)
- Attorney General for Brunei (1961-1962)
- Attorney General of Malaysia (1963)
- High Court Judge (July 1964)
- Federal Court Judge (1970)
- Chairman, National Electricity Board (TNB) (1971-1973)
- Chairman, Council of College Trustee, Malaysia
- Chairman, Bedford (M) Bhd.
- Director, Hume Industries (M) Bhd.
- Chairman, Kota Tanah Sdn. Bhd.
- Director, Kamunting Industries Bhd.
- Chairman, Kao (Mal.) Sdn. Bhd.
- Confidential Assistant to YTM Tunku Abdul Rahman when Tunku
was the Secretary General of OIC (1973)
- Former Chairman, Malaysian Institute of Management
- Member, National Religious Council
In appreciation of his services and contributions, he was bestowed
with several awards which include the Panglima Setia Mahkota (P.S.M.)
which carries the title Tan Sri, the D.J.M.K., the Pingat Jasa Kebaktian
(P.J.K.) and the Pingat Mahkota Kedah (P.M.K.).